Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I purchased a new phone this summer and just got home to ct…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new phone this summer and just got home to ct and it will not accept my wifi password ***** can I do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just found out because I received a message from you that I used 90% of my data.. it use to just go on my wifi when I was home

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Eric, Android Expert replied 11 months ago
Eric, Android Expert

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

What is the make and model of the phone you are having issues with?