Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Can you tell me if my missing IPhone imei # 356597080045706…

can you tell me if...
can you tell me if my missing IPhone imei # 356597080045706 has been used since 09/17/17
and where has it been used
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Sign into your account

You can view the last known location or the active location -- Also, you can reset it or lock it remotely.

as far as I know its not connected to icloud, this is an iPhone se phone that I bought for my girlfriend, when her I phone 7 broke. I have since replaced her I Phone 7, so the IPhone se was deactivated, she know cannot find the IPhone se, it disappeared in the last week, shes not sure what happened to it, she lives in a house with 10 recovering addicts, even though there is no phone number attached to it, it can , can it still be used through wifi

No, it would need to be activated again if you deactivated it.

what if the phone was reactivated by someone else on another number with another sim card. it was not reported lost or stolen, can you find out if that imei number has been used

No, I cannot find out if the IMEI is being used.

You will need to report it as lost/stolen to your cell phone carrier

alright, thank you

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I can see that you rated our session as 2 stars which is a negative impact on my feedback score. I am sure this is a mistake since I was able to answer your questions so if you can take a minute and use the star rating to change the stars to 3-5 stars so that I am not negatively impacted; thank you.

Josh, Technician