Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have an Alcatel one touch tracfone and I don't know where…

Customer Question
I have an Alcatel...

I have an Alcatel one touch tracfone and I don't know where to check to see how many days and minutes left. I just purchased 90 days online and want to make sure it went thru. My number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model a570bl

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I never knew where to check it in first place. Don't really like this phone.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
You may check on your remaining time on your plan:

....

What company provides your time, please? in case it is needed.

If it is Tracfone, then you need to download the Tracfone My Account app here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tracfone.tracfone.myaccount&hl=en

and you may use it by starting it, then

- enter your login to-your-Tracfone-account details (username or ID, password)

- and then you can see your balance remaining of time in the three categories of voice-phone usage or 'talk', text, and data.

Does this answer your question?

Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond and I will help and advise you further.)