Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a different phone and want to activate it. I also…

Customer Question
I have a different...

I have a different phone and want to activate it. I also want to add a new phuom

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

LoIt is about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't understand you. This is a phone I want to use and change out. I want to use the same number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want service on this phone.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your cellular service carrier?

Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.