Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just purchased a new phone and the salesman was unable to…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new phone and the salesman was unable to get it ready activated. He called Customer Service and they said they would send me an email to my email address that would get me started. I never received that email. Help please

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I just bought

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My old phone has not worked since yesterday. Salesman couldnt get it to work either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get my new phone ready to work and if I can transfer my phone numbers from my old phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What company was the phone purchased from?

Have you checked in your junk or spam email folders for the email?

I purchased it from the ATT store in Redlands, CA. And no, this email is not in my other folders. Can you please send it again?Thanks for your help. I am desperate to use my phone

You will need to request ATTto send it again:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1008711

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.
-----

Mu husband and I went into the same ATT store where I purchased this phone. The salesman was able to help me and my phone is now activated. I would like the $5 that I had to pay for assistance to be refunded to me. Thanks very much.
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account or billing, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.

Have a good day.

Pete.