Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

ACCOUNT NUMBER 950-328-083-0001-53 PHONE NOT FUNCTIONING…

Customer Question
ACCOUNT NUMBER 950-***-***-****-53 PHONE...

ACCOUNT NUMBER 950-***-***-****-53 PHONE NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.MESSAGE SAYS LINE IN USE WHEN NO ONE IS ON THE LINE.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

PHONE NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. WITH NO ONE ON THE MESSAGE READS LINE IN USE.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

NOT SURE SINCE WE WERE A GOOD PART OF THE AFTERNOON. BUT HAVE BEEN HOME FOR THE LAST.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS IT.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for a cell phone or home phone?