Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My mom using Samsung Z2, but it has problem wth messaging

Hello.. My mom using Samsung...
Hello.. My mom using Samsung Z2, but it has problem wth messaging every time I try to open it, it says initializing and then suddenly close and back to menu
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: What can I do?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't understand tizen
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's been going three days
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've tried to umcheck the ACL from phone privacy setting but it doesn't work
9/21/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried a factory reset?

Not yet for factory reset, mybe I can try
  1. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset device
  2. Choose Ok
  3. SAMSUNG Z2 (TIZEN) will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default
Okay I'm trying to do it factory reset

Great! Let me know how it goes

Hi there thanks alot, it works! Awesome ����

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician