Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My iPhone was working just fine until about 20 minutes ago.

I am in Denver Colorado...
My iPhone was working just fine until about 20 minutes ago. I am in Denver Colorado. Now my phone will not turn on. It registers nothing when I plug it in to attempt to charge it. The charge was not low before I experienced this problem. Is the ATT network down in Denver at present?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: It is an iPhone 5S. No there was absolutely no problem turning it on or off in the past.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The problem started about 20 minutes ago with absolutely no warning. I have not tried any troubleshooting because the screen is dark and I cannot get it to turn on.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything else. This has never happened before. The phone is completely unresponsive.
9/21/2017
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? Is there anything showing on your iPhone's screen now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

The Apple logo appeared.

Great. Wait a couple of minutes, then you should be able to use your phone.

Please reply at the box below and confirm. Thank you.

The login page appeared and now the screen looks normal. I have not attempted to use the phone yet. What would have caused that problem??

Great. Like a computer, rarely it gets frozen, so you would do the step I've provided in order to refresh the phone's memory whenever needed. Can you please log in your phone and see if it works now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

I am logged in to my phone and I am able to access email and texts. I will see whether I can place a call now.

That means everything should work. OK, please place a call, then let me know. Thank you for your patience.

I was able to place a call, Thanks for your help. Now I will know what to do if this should happen again. Have a good evening.

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician