Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I charged up my phone it says 100% but I can't get it to

I charged up my phone...
I charged up my phone it says 100% but I can't get it to come back on no apps will show up it just shows that the battery with 100% could you help me to get it back on ?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Just a couple of months ago I purchased it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just today I took the battery out and put it back in and charged it up again
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I want to add my camera or micro phone I don't understand the draw over and when I am on facebook and my contacts photos are fuzzy
9/20/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your phone?

Lg Rebel 2LTE
I
i don't want to talk on the phone

Please hold down the Power button for 20 seconds and check to see if the phone will power on and work now

Let me know the results.

Let me know the results.

Let me know the results.

okay it came on thank you very much
Awesome!Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician