Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My old phone quit working. Tracfone sent me a new one as per…

Customer Question
My old phone quit...

My old phone quit working. Tracfone sent me a new one as per my conversation with your tech. I have the new phone. Would someone please call to assist with the transfer of time and minutes? My cell is(###) ###-#### Please call my husband at(###) ###-####so I can talk to you and push buttons at the same time. Sincerely, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

You just sent me a new one of the same type-LG with a touch screen. I CAN'T LOOK AT THE MESSAGE BECAUSE THE OLD PHONE IS LOCKED!!! Please call my husband's phone(###) ###-#### if you need to talk to me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

There have been three calls with the techs telling me they would assist with transfer of minutes and time once I received the new phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes-how are you going to connect with an accidentally locked phone that I have no code for?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/20/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff