Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Unable to send or receive calls on m y cell

Customer Question
Unable to send or...

Unable to send or receive calls on m y cell phone...***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday that I’m aware of...also when I call service your message cuts out while talking

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/20/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Eric, Android Expert replied 11 months ago
Eric, Android Expert

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

What is the make and model of your phone, and who is your cell service provider?