Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

The screen went blank...Tried to turn it off and no

Customer Question
The screen went blank...Tried...

The screen went blank...Tried to turn it off and no res;ponse. I called my number from another phone and it rings but can't answer it..

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started and unable to try any troubleshooting..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I was in the process of sending a text when this occurred.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/20/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your phone?

It is a samsung touch 3

Please hold down the power button for 30 seconds without releasing.

The phone should restart and after the restart, does it work now?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician