Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I live in Michigan, but am in Canada for a few days and

Customer Question
I live in Michigan...

I live in Michigan, but am in Canada for a few days and cannot call or text. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 4 - about 5-6 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just since I crossed the border. I'm sure I've lost my international service.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/20/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your cellular carrier in the US?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.