Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Regarding cell phone 916-662-0166. when I try to tex my

Customer Question
Regarding cell phone(###) ###-####...

Regarding cell phone(###) ###-#### when I try to tex my daughter her name and number disappear and will not stay intact, same for the phone number. I need help here, what is the solution?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The phone about 9 months old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on for 2 months, deleted number and put it again, also

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I'm ABOUT TO TURN IN THIS PHONE WITH THIS PROBLEM.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your phone?

Jitterbug, I don't know the model

Have you tried a factory reset?

I will need to know which model that you have in order to provide you with steps