Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a Jitterbug flip phone and this is the 4th phone I…

I have a Jitterbug...

I have a Jitterbug flip phone and this is the 4th phone I have problems with. I cannot seem to call any one. I press a button and it make a long beeping sound. I have to keep tapping the number I need. Then that number will show up more than one. I have trouble getting a signal.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 1 year. I've had it replace at least twice.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 3 days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It make a long sound when I turn it on. Don't know if I can get a signal in my office. Can't call you at home. My landline (different problem) is not working.

9/19/2017
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify do you have this problem also outside of the office?

What is your cell phone provider?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

My provider is Jitterbug flip phone. I have problems hearing on the phone, and the buttons are hard to press.

I understand,

You had the same problems on the other Jitterbug phones, correct?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

After awhile the buttons are hard to push, and when I put the phone on or tap the buttons each button make a loud and long sound. This is the 4th phone I've had to replace.

I understand,

Have you tried resetting your Jitterbug phone?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you mean shut it on and off than on again?
I'll be signing off.
Thank you for your assistance.

No, the resetting is like this:

How to reset a Jitterbug phone:

1. Turn on your phone.
  2. Enter code: *2767*3855#
  3. After few seconds it is done.

Please let me know how this goes.

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B
It worked. Thank again for your help.

Great to read this.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey