Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I keep losing the signal on my main box in the living room.

Customer Question
I keep losing the...

I keep losing the signal on my main box in the living room. called with no results

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Qip7232 2. I have had it about a year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a while. I have tried to reboot. When it is happening I can shut the Tv off and it will come back again. I also went through the progression from the telephone call

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It doesn't happen all the time but more often now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

So to clarify have you tried updating the qip7232 2 to the newest firmware?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey