Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

The Iphone just stopped working. I cannot turn it on or off

The Iphone just stopped working. I cannot turn it on or off and is not taking a charge.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is an iPhone model 1549 it is about two years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just happened a few minutes ago. I have tried to hold the off switch for ten seconds and also plug in the charger. Nothing happens the screen is black.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I used the earphones for about an hour this morning but it worked fine for about an hour and now screen is just black

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
it worked. Thanks for your help

You're most welcome !