Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have an LG K3 LTE and the sms text app disappeared, the…

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG K3 LTE and the sms text app disappeared, the messaging has stopped and all my whatsapp contacts lost their names and only have phone nrs...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

LG, model K3 LTE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started yesterday. I tried to reset the app, but I also lost the gmail and google chrome app -- as if they were cancelled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, if you could assist now it would be great

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Thank you