Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone, Iphone 5s is disable, i got it 3 years ago, my…

Hi my phone...

Hi my phone , Iphone 5s is disable

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I got it 3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My frient went into the apple su[port on the computer and at the very end it went back to the disable screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Was the passcode forgotten? Please try the following fix:

1. Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.
  3. On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  5. Click Restore and confirm / continue.
    - Note: You can click on the small circle icon at the upper right corner in the iTunes program on the computer in order to see the download progress.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JY750KUmk

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

ok , let me try that again

OK. Also, do you have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Viet-Cell Phone Tech
i tunes said they cant connect to the iphone error 0xE8oooo15

Thank you. First, do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I am not sure

Here are some computer brands: HP, Dell, Apple, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, etc.

it is an hp, 50/

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=be68259b-af4c-49f7-8c93-44be608d08e7
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.