Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My wife dropped her Samsung galaxy. The phone vibrates but…

Customer Question
My wife dropped her...

My wife dropped her Samsung galaxy. The phone vibrates but nothing on screen. We are in Aruba. Is there some place we can get it fixed?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Approx 1 year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened have tried anything yet.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good evening.

Yes, there is somewhere in Aruba that you can get the Galaxy repaired. Here is the info:

Smartphones Repair & Accessories Supplies Aruba

Seroe biento
Santa Cruz, Aruba

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Hello.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you in getting your wife's phone repaired.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your day.