Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Phone dead. bought new battery, charged it and installed…

Customer Question
Phone dead. bought new...

Phone dead. bought new battery, charged it and installed it---no result, still dead phone. ???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Has my phone died after only a short time in service?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It was replaced free when tracfone replaced all its phones--about 1 and 1/2 years ago?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

What does it cost?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Cell Phone Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok; how do I pay?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

After about a month of non-use, we returned to find that it would not fully recharge and function.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/17/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I can see that you mentioned it has a replacement battery but have you tried a different charger or different wall outlet?