Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need a person who can help with att.com/uverse, Motorola…

Customer Question
I need a person...

I need a person who can help with att.com/uverse

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Motorola VIP2250

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried on my own. Box stays on cannot turn it off. Picture just roles and cannot be changed to another station

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 11 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today. Just as a heads up, we are not affiliated with AT&T, we are just a Q & A site to help with our customer's questions. However, I was a technician for AT&T for 5 years so I may be able to assist you.

To give you some assistance with your question, it sounds like if your box will not shut off, that you may have a faulty box. Could you please provide me with the model number of the set-top box that you are having issues with. That should be located on the front of the box on the lower right-hand corner.

Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago

are you still needing assistance with your question?

Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago

Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago

Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago