Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Am trying to unlock my wifes j7 galaxy phone, phone is less…

Customer Question
Am trying to unlock...

Am trying to unlock my wifes j7 galaxy phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Phone is less than 1 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes but every time she enter her past code it tell her to try again back in 60 min

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happen last week and we just came back from the philippine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That it just dont want to open the phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

If you go through your web browser on your computer to the following like and sign in with the google account used on that phone, do you see it listed on the page?

https://www.google.com/android/find