Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

WHAT IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR:WANDA CHASE OF PANORA, IOWA…

Customer Question
WHAT IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER...
WHAT IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR:WANDA CHASE OF PANORA, IOWA
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/15/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 11 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today. Do you happen to know what street address of this person is so I can narrow down the search?

No but the person is 86 years oldn and the only Wanda Chase in Panora, IA.
Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 11 months ago

Wanda V Chase

Age 86

PHONE NUMBERS

(641)(###) ###-####/a>

Landline

Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 11 months ago

that pretty much narrowed it down! :) Hope this is accurate information as it was all I could find.

If this answers your question that you asked, please take a few minutes to give me a positive rating (3-5 stars) as that is how we are compensated for our time here on Just Answers! If you have another question, please feel free to ask and you also have the option to request me as your technician so I can assist you again! Hope you have a good weekend.

Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago

Again, this is just a reminder to please take a few minutes and give me a positive rating (3-5 stars) so I can close out this question. The ratings are also how we are compensated for our time here. Thanks again!

Cell Phone Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago