Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

There suddenly seems to be no power in my phone. It should…

Customer Question
There suddenly seems to...

There suddenly seems to be no power in my phone. It should have been sufficiently charged.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About a year old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time it has ever happened. I hold down the power button to get it to turn on, but nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I do seem to need to charge it almost every day as it doesn't hold a charge as long as it did when I first got it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is a common enough problem. Rechargeable batteries eventually fail to either hold enough charge, or fail to deliver enough power, to keep an electronic device running.

If you can identify the phone, I can advise you as to what to do. Maker and model, please.