Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to know how Ican reduce data. two I am trying to pair…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how Ican reduce data. two I am trying to pair my smart phone and flip phone to our vehicles. Ihave the phones paired but can phone list transferred to my car screen

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Purchased in late July

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

From the beginning. started out 100G incrses to 500 and 1000, each time I excess my alllowance

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 11 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help. Do you know the amount of data you use normally per month? Also what do you do on the device that you know uses data?