Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Zero service days. And have 45 minutes left can't use cell,

Customer Question
Zero service days....

Zero service days. And have 45 minutes left can't use cell

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

LG 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

9/9/17. No ttoubledhooting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

You will need to purchase airtime to use the phone with your minutes.

To do this, use my link below

https://www.tracfone.com/direct/Purchase

Once you have this, the phone will work again.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you