Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Every time I power off when I restart I have to update

Customer Question
Every time I power...

Every time I power off when I restart I have to update Facebook and Messenger with the same updates It also clears docs from WPS

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Alcatel 3g U5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is two weeks old and this problem has existed from day one. I have bought three micro SD cards to try and increase internal storage but it corrupts them all if I format as internal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?

of course
is that the sum total of your response?
Because there is is zero chance of me shelling out for a phone call to be asked if I still need help

Hi Lynne,

My message was only to ask if you needed help and since you still need help, I can help you now.

Have you tried a factory reset?

several times

A factory reset is different from restarting the phone. Did you perform a factory reset?

as I said several times am well aware of what a factory reset is

Unfortunately, it sounds like your phone has a hardware issue.

I would suggest that you return your phone since it is under warranty to receive a replacement.

Well that was a complete waste of time and money. I shall be expecting a refund.

Sure, please call our customer service to request a refund at 0-800-452-621