Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Can you install my ring. Myphone doesn't ring just gives my…

Customer Question
Can you install my...

Can you install my ring. Myphone doesn't ring just gives my message. I lost cell phone in my apt. and need to hear it ring so I can find it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Jitterbug by sangean(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Mot sure about two week or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just make it ring first before the essage announcement. Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
I said already that it's been going on forabout two weeks, not sure tho
9/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the phone does not ring when you call it then unfortunately there is no way to turn on the ring remotely.