Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

This is a new account. Phone number is 401-537-8862. Time

Customer Question

This is a new account. Phone number is(###) ###-#### Time displayed on phone is exactly 4 hours later. For example, Time displayed on phone right now is 10:14 P whereas it is 6:14 P at this time. Tech support tried to fix it yesterday and in fact the phone did display the correct time...for about 5 minutes. Then it went back to the original time. Please tell me how to fix this. The phone is for an elderly lady who will haunt me if the time isn't correct.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I bought it last week at Rite Aide
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since I activated it on Friday. I don't know what troubleshooting to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is a flip phone and originally I was assigned a number which had someone's name attached to it. After receiving a few calls for this other person on Saturday. I call tech support and was assigned a new number. This number seems fine, but the time issue is driving me crazy.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please tell me the maker of the phone, e.g. LG, Motorola, etc.

Also tell me the model of the phone, if you can tell what it is easily.

With that info, I can tell you what's going on, and how to fix it, I think. So that it stays fixed.