JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

How do I replace a battery without losing minutes and air

Customer Question

how do I replace a battery without losing minutes and air time?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 month ago.

Hello and good evening.

I am not able to make calls at this time, but I can still assist you nonetheless.

The important thing to note is that replacing the battery will NOT cause you to lose minutes and air time. Minutes and air time are network functions and cannot be affected by changing a battery. If your phone uses a SIM card, you can even put it into another phone that will allow access to your cell service provider and still have the minutes and air time on it that was present before putting the card into the other phone.

So, you can go ahead and change the battery without losing air time and minutes.

Thanks for making it JustAnswer.
Please remember to select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you since payment is not automatic.
I hope the rest of your evening will be great.

Hello.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if you were able to successfully replace the battery.
If my assistance was helpful, please remember to rate my answer (select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit).
Have a wonderful night.