Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Lost phone and is on silent can you locate and turn ringer…

Customer Question
Lost phone and is...

Lost phone and is on silent can you locate and turn ringer on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is an android cell phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today lost phone on property and cannot locate until the volume is turned up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know if you can turn ringer up so i can locate

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

you can use my link below

www.android.com/devicemanager

Then sign in with the same gmail account you used when setting on the phone and you can make it ring there even with it on silent.

Let me know please how you go