Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

To unlock sign in with your google account lgThis is the

Customer Question

to unlock sign in with your google account lgThis is the message that i get if i enter my email and password, it says invalid user name or password ***** i enter correct credentials
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: LG G4 stylus
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: from yesterday i have removed my battery and tried and powered off and powered on tried removing sim and memory card
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have configured my work gmail id in phone and enabled google device policy i am unable to unlock phone due to this login issue need support ASAP
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Try signing into your Google account on a computer at:

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin

If you are unable to sign in on a computer then you will need to try recovering the account at:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i can access from my computer. i have this issue on my LG G4 stylus mobile
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

If you enter the exact same username and password ***** the LG as you do on the computer then the account will work as long as the phone is connected to internet.