Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Why is the duration of acall I make on my LG flip phone to a

Customer Question
Why is the duration...
Why is the duration of acall I make on my LG flip phone to a certain number is ***** less than what the call timer shows? Can it be that someone is calling and it goes to call waiting even tho there's no indication other than several beeping sounds?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
Cell Phone Technician: carlo-cssm,
 replied 3 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It depends how quickly the recipient picks up the call, if you have to go through an automated switchboard, etc.

Can you provide some more information about the type of call you are making, what the difference is in the time shown, etc?

Pete, Electronic Engineer