Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Has not charged although connected to base overnight. New…

Customer Question
Has not charged although...

Has not charged although connected to base overnight.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

New phone ())purchased by my friend at Best Buy in New York after I lost my original phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was working yesterday but EVEN THOUGH ON CHARGER OVERNIGHT IT NO LONGER LIGHTS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I woudn9t know what to asK

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/10/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Dustin, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

So I can help you fix this issue, I need to know the full name brand and model of your phone.

Thank you,

Dustin S