Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need assistance to set on line access to my account, I'm…

Customer Question
I need assistance to...

I need assistance to set on line access to my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I'm in California I contacted AT&T to have me take over responsibility

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

He passed awat july 11 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I successfully transferedthe account to me but I cannot seem able to get online access

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/9/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Dustin, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What specific type of account is it that you are trying to access online?

When was the last time you were able to access it?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What is this $20.00 bull shit to talk to you? I now remember why I switched to Time Warner ( Spectrum) several years ago for my personal services
I'll figure it out on my own thank you.
I'm not upset with just with that ridiculous company you work for.

We are an independent company and we do charge for our service. Since you dont want to continue, You can request a refund here.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0