Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When I try to get online, I think I have a virus. Its about…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to get online

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I think I have a virus. Its about 6 months old. GreatCall Jitterbug Smart 4g

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 days. I'm a tech moron, so, I haven't done anything. It says to click ok, but I don't think I should

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/9/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Why do you believe that you have a virus?