Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am unable to connect to a server, Samsung 7 I got it new…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to connect to a server

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung 7 I got it new last October

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started yesterday with my email. I deleted the email account yesterday. I have restarted it several times and also turned it off for a while to see if I would change.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I went into a store but they couldn't help me. They told me to call my IT department because they thought it was my email account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?

What is the email address?