Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

On August 29, I purchased a phone and 200 minutes from our

Customer Question

On August 29, I purchased a phone and 200 minutes from our local Shopko in Mount Ayr, Iowa. I proceeded to activate the phone, however it will not ring or accept phone calls. I called the number provided and they assured me it has been activated. Now what do I do? JA: How old is the phone? Customer: I just bought it, so up to date. It is a smart phone, I believe. Not a flip phone. JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I haven't trouble shooted as such. I have checked the ring tones, etc. JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: My phone number is ************

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi Cheryl,

Who is the cell phone carrier?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No carrier, I just bought the tractor. I have activated it and put 400 hrs. On
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will try something different, so just ignore my call and cancel my 7 day free trial. Thank you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.
Sure, please call 1-***-***-****