Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

On August 29, I purchased a phone and 200 minutes from our…

Customer Question
On August 29, I...

On August 29, I purchased a phone and 200 minutes from our local Shopko in Mount Ayr, Iowa. I proceeded to activate the phone, however it will not ring or accept phone calls. I called the number provided and they assured me it has been activated. Now what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I just bought it, so up to date. It is a smart phone, I believe. Not a flip phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't trouble shooted as such. I have checked the ring tones, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone number is ************

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/9/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Cheryl,

Who is the cell phone carrier?

No carrier, I just bought the tractor. I have activated it and put 400 hrs. On
I will try something different, so just ignore my call and cancel my 7 day free trial. Thank you.
Sure, please call 1-***-***-****