Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How do i reset voicemail. DECT6.0. For a time. it does not…

Customer Question
How do i reset...

How do i reset voicemail

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

DECT6.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a long time. it does not take the # i used to retreive voicemail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your phone (found on the main base station, dect6 is just a feature) and who provides your home phone service?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Eric, Android Expert