Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am travelling to the U.K. and I would like to activate…

Customer Question
I am travelling to...

I am travelling to the U.K. and I would like to activate international roaming but cannot do so.

Technician's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is a mobile phone Apple 6s

Technician's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried to activate it through an app on my phone. I am not very tech savvy. Sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all .Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good night.

I wish you a safe flight and that all goes well when you travel to the U.K.

Activating roaming on your cell phone is quite easy, even for non-techies. Here are the steps that you have to take to activate international roaming:

(1) From the home screen, tap Settings.
(2) Tap Cellular.
(3) Tap Roaming.
(4) If Voice & Data Roaming is disabled, tap to enable.
(5) The device is now configured for international voice and text roaming.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. Please remember to select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.
Have a good night and a safe flight.

Hello and good night.

It has been a few days since I responded to your request and as such I am just checking up on you to see if you were able to activate international roaming.

If my answer solved your problem, please remember to provide a positive rating.

I hope that your night/morning will be great.