Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Need to transfer from a h2o phone to verison and keep

Customer Question
Need to transfer from...

Need to transfer from a h2o phone to verison and keep number

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Both are galexay 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

H2o has busted screen verison phone perfect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to call H20 customer service at 1-***-***-**** and ask them to release your number for porting. They will ask you to provide the 3 most recent outgoing calls. Then you can call Verizon and get the number transferred across.