Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have iphone 6plus. the screen is zoomed out and i dont…

Customer Question
I have iphone 6plus...

I have iphone 6plus. the screen is zoomed out and i dont know how to get it back to normal

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Apple Iphone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started this afternoon

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the first solution below:

- On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that does not work, please try:

• When the iPhone is stuck zoomed in, double-tap on the zoomed screen with three fingers
  • If successful, the screen will immediately go back to normal view mode and exit zoom mode
  • If unsuccessful, the screen will stay zoomed in so just try again, quickly double-tap the screen with three fingers to exit zoom mode

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions:

https://youtu.be/ste7_KAw5sk?t=65

If needed, please click on the website below for more information about this issue:

http://osxdaily.com/2016/03/09/iphone-stuck-zoom-mode-fix/

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,