Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My grand daughters cell phones have insurance. How can I get…

Customer Question
My grand daughters cell...

My grand daughters cell phones have insurance. How can I get t hem fixed

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Two years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

On the first.... there is nothing on the screen but blank black screen with very thin color lines going vertically. Screen is also cracked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

This happened on Labor Day night. The second phone just has a cracked screen

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Who is your cell phone carrier?