Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I too have a tracfone I would like to make into a hot spot…

Customer Question
Richard, I too have a...
Richard, I too have a tracfone I would like to make into a
hot spot when I'm traveling in my RV, is this possible ?
I have a Samsung.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Sandy, it depends if your phone has a Tethering option built into it.

Go into Settings then More then Tethering and portable hotspot then Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.

(if Tethering is not shown then it is not possible on your model).

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------