Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

MY CELL PHONE JUST WENT DEAD. I WAS CHARGING IT, UNPLUG

Customer Question
MY CELL PHONE JUST...

MY CELL PHONE JUST WENT DEAD. I WAS CHARGING IT, UNPLUG CHARGER, ATT ICON FLASH ONCE, PHONE WENT DEAD

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

ABOUT 1 1/2 OR 2 YEARS I THINK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST AN HOUR AGO ONLY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO,ONLY HOW TO GET MY PHONE WORKING, WE ARE UNDER HURRICANE WATCH AND I NEED MY CELL IF LANDLINE GO OUT

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
ok
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your phone?