Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am in Toronto Canada and no cell phone service, I was told…

Customer Question
I am in Toronto...

I am in Toronto Canada and no cell phone service, I was told just dial 1 city code and number. It doesn't work nor no texting. I want to be able to contact my home in Tampa FL

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It is a smart phone about 2 yrs old and I just renewed for 1 year last month

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just tried after we left Niagara Falls NY this afternoon. I tried calling n textinng n my friend tried to text too. None went thru

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No please just connet me. There is a hurricaine

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?