Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just added minutes toand unable to call out. It is a LG…

Customer Question
I just added minutes...

I just added minutes to(###) ###-####and unable to call out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a LG and I have had it for 5 years, I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have just tried it for the first time since Friday week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Any updates on my service?
Could you please call me on my house phone -(###) ###-####
9/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?