Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Notifications that I haves used 90 percent of data plan.Ends…

Customer Question
Notifications that I haves...

Notifications that I haves used 90 percent of data plan.Ends on 9/15. I am on route to evacuate Irma. Home Naples fl and am now in Georgia. What do I do? Martha Forbes

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just got notification yesterday. I have deleted on botton of many apps that need lots of ? Don't know name of it. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. Can you tell me please who your phone service provider is? For example is it Verizon, At&T, Tmobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, or something else?