Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Notifications that I haves used 90 percent of data plan.Ends

Customer Question

Notifications that I haves used 90 percent of data plan.Ends on 9/15. I am on route to evacuate Irma. Home Naples fl and am now in Georgia. What do I do? Martha Forbes
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I phone 6
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just got notification yesterday. I have deleted on botton of many apps that need lots of ? Don't know name of it. Thanks
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. Can you tell me please who your phone service provider is? For example is it Verizon, At&T, Tmobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, or something else?