Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My battery is going out, where can I purchase a new one.? It…

Customer Question
My battery is going...

My battery is going out, where can I purchase a new one.?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

It keeps needing to be charged, so I need a new battery

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I've had it for several years. It's a Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For about a week. I'm just charging it all the time. I went to Walmart to get a battery but they said they didn't carry them

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any trouble.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone?

2) Can the battery itself be accessed to see if there is a part number printed on it? If so, please send that part number back here and I should be able to find a replacement.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks